top of page

If you think it's expensive to hire a professional, wait until you hire an amateur.

- Paul Neal Adair

Why would you need us?

We Are Handy : We have the market knowledge. By saying so, we have an understanding about current technologies, know the available talent where they are and how to reach out to them, compensation packages , career expectations and current hiring complexities.

Resource Pool : Only 20% of our placements happened through traditional job portals last year. Remaining 80 % of our placements happened through our networks. Every recruiter of our team has the potential to leverage their networks to get connected to people with a range of skills and experiences, more importantly, they know how to incentive such candidates to make a move.

Immediate Joiners For Faster Hiring : The fact that conventional Recruitment Firms get paid only if jobs are filled and not for sourcing. It's quite obvious that immediate joiners provide us the maximum possibilities to be on boarded. Also, the fact we work the same requirements again and again, we exactly know where these immediate joiners are.

Social Media Presence : Tezra understands that through digital marketing, we can connect with almost every imaginable audience or group in the world. There are no limitations when it comes to geographic, demographic or even language barriers. Hence, we have an inhouse Digital Marketing Team and thereby maintaining a strong social media presence.

Develop Your Brand : If a candidate checks you on social media, or Glassdoor, or by searching for people who used to work with you, then as a recruitment partner we help to clarify any points that may arise. We explain what it’s like to work with our client, perks and benefits and a feel for the culture.

Interim Professionals(Temps) : You may have a big project coming up for which you’ll require an extra pair of hands, or maybe a key member of your team has gone on maternity or paternity leave. We give employers the benefit of increasing or decreasing their employee levels as needed.

bottom of page